Personal Insurance in Marissa, IL
How do you protect all the things that are important to you? From your car to your home to your family, it’s essential to plan for the unexpected with insurance products from a reliable agency that looks out for your best interest. At Schneidewind Insurance Agency, Inc., we take pride in offering a variety of insurance products to clients in Marissa Illinois and throughout the surrounding areas. Our locally owned agency understands that the things you come home to are important and should be protected. Let us help you find the policies that fit your specific lifestyle at a price that you can afford. Below, you’ll find information about some of the policies that we provide. Please feel free to contact our staff with your questions or to get started with a free insurance quote!
Having proper auto insurance coverage is the difference between getting back on the road quickly or dealing with the headache of an insurance claim after an accident. If you are involved in any vehicular incident, such as a car accident or theft, auto insurance is the best way to keep you protected. The right coverage can help with property damage, medical and legal expenses, and rental car assistance. Read more below about the types of insurance policies that we offer at Schneidewind Insurance Agency, Inc.
Types of Auto Insurance Coverage & Options
- Roadside Assistance
- Rental Car Reimbursement
- Uninsured/Under-insured Motorist
- Medical Coverage
- SR-22 Certificate Filing
SR-22 Certificate Filing
Are you struggling to find coverage because of your driving record? Have you been ordered to file an SR-22 by the state? We can help you through the process of filing SR-22 to maintain your driving privileges. We also write non-owner policies.
Love the feeling of the wind in your face, riding on a motorcycle? While people are drawn to the free nature and lifestyle of being a motorcycle owner, they’ll never be free of the risks when riding. From crashes and personal injury to vandalism and theft, there are many concerns for even the most free-spirited riders. With that in mind, it’s important for you to contact a local insurance agent that understands all the aspects of protecting you and your precious ride. We provide coverage for all types of motorcycles, including the following:
- New Motorcycles
- Used Motorcycles
- Vintage/Antique Motorcycles
- Dirt Bikes
- Sport Bikes
- Custom Motorcycles
- Touring Motorcycles
- Golf Carts
When you’re at home, you want to know that all of your property is protected. Whether you worry about fire, burglary, or even natural disasters, we want you to know that we think about that, too. That’s why we’re here to provide policies that help you sleep better at night. Talk to us about your family and your life, and we’ll help you decide on a policy that works for you. Ask our agents about how much you can save!
Homeowner’s Policies should include the following:
- Your Home
- Other Structures on the Property
- Personal Property (replacement & scheduled)
- Additional Living Expenses
- Many Other Optional Endorsements
Vacant Structures Insurance
Between landlords and real estate developers, many people own property that sits vacant for much of the time, especially given the popularity of flipping houses to make money. While you may think that the risk would be limited in these scenarios, there are fire, theft, and liability hazards to consider, and our team can help you. Even though no one is living in the house, it’s essential to have vacant structures insurance to ensure your investment properties are protected at all times.
Vacant Structures Eligibility
- Available for both residential and commercial structures that are vacant.
- Structures undergoing repairs, remodeling, or renovations.
- Mobile homes anchored, or on a foundation.
- Condominiums and townhouses
- Call us – Let us assist you.
Have you thought about what would happen to your family if an untimely death were to occur? You would want financial security and protection for yourself or surviving members of your family. With that in mind, our agency can offer life insurance products that provide a death benefit or help you save for the future. We offer the following types of life insurance – call us for additional details.
Main Types of Life Insurance
- Term Life Insurance – This type of policy provides a death benefit to the beneficiaries of a policy for a set time. These policies may have the ability to be extended.
- Whole Life Insurance – This type of policy has a set premium for the life of the policy, and the person will have coverage as long as the premium is paid. Also, this type of permanent insurance accrues cash value and provides a death benefit.
- Universal Life Insurance – This type of insurance is similar to whole life, with the exception that the policyholder can choose how much money goes to the death benefit and how much goes to the cash accrual.
- Variable Life Insurance – Variable life insurance is another form of flexible permanent coverage with a cash value and death benefit, but it provides investment options within the policy to grow the cash value.
Are you searching for health insurance for your family? Unfortunately, the world of health insurance is not easily navigated in this day and age. Luckily, the agents of Schneidewind Insurance Agency, Inc. are here to help you through all of your questions to find the right coverage for your family. If you don’t receive medical coverage through your employer or you’re looking for better options, please contact our office.
RV, Boat, Golf Cart, & More Insurance
Everyone loves summer fun, but you have to stay protected throughout the barbecues and beach days. We provide insurance policies for RVs, campers, boats, ATVs, golf carts, motorcycles, and more. While we think of these things as big toys, they’re expensive pieces of equipment that require proper coverage to recover your loss if something should happen to it, to you, or to your passengers.
We write many types of bonds, both Commercial and Personal — including Lost Title Bonds, Bid Bonds, Performance Bonds, License & Permit Bonds, Notary Bonds, and many more. Call us.